Feme Fleur - Hysteria
This pattern was heavily inspired by the short story "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman, published in 1891. Femme Fleur shows women trapped in the yellow wallpaper, floral tendrils wrapping around their wrists and weaving in and out of their long, Victorian hair.
|Roll width (inches)||54|
|Repeat height (inches)||None|
|Repeat width (inches)||52|
|Repeat match type||Half-Drop|
|Priced by||30 square feet|
- Colors displayed online may vary slightly from the actual product. Please order a sample if color is crucial.
- This made to order item is final sale. See our return policy on made to order products.
- This product comes untrimmed with unprinted margins on either side of the print to be trimmed prior to installation.
- This wallcovering can be customized in color and scale. Please call customer service for custom modifications to this item.
- This is a print to order item. Please allow 3-5 business days for production before shipping.